Melbourne has many Floor Sanding and Polishing firms who service all of Metropolitan Melbourne as well as Country Victoria. When choosing a floor sander it is essential that you are able to see proof of experience and ability as well as examples of previous work. Floor Sanding and polishing need to be carried out by experienced practitioners. An inexperienced floor sander may do damage to your floor that is not easily repaired.
Choosing the right contractor for floor sanding in Melbourne.
Experience with the particular type of timber flooring is essential. In Melbourne some older houses have parquetry floors. Some have inlays. Particular care needs to be taken with these types of floor. So when choosing a floor sanding contractor in Melbourne, do your research.
It is also advisable to ensure that the contractor has worked with the particular type of timber before.
Floor Sanding Check List.
Before choosing a floor sander and polisher in Melbourne use the following check list as a guide.
- references from previous customers
- evidence of work, photographs etc
- detailed quote including number of coats and surface ( matt, satin, gloss)
- details of other pre sanding services such as punching and filling nail holes, removing carpet, tiles, staples.
- time line for polishing and sanding and details of when you can use the room again and return furniture.
FLOOR SANDERS and POLISHERS for MELBOURNE
ABSOLUT FLOORS – 03 9807 4334
Quality floor sanding and polishing from experienced floor sander.