Polished Concrete Floors and Benchtops
Polished Concrete Floors and Benchtops. Polished concrete is perhaps one of the biggest trends in flooring and benchtops. Polished concrete floors and benchtops are particularly popular in warehouse conversions and inner city renovations. Polished concrete has been used in the Uk and USA for a number of years, however polished concrete is growing in popularity in Australia particularly in Victoria (VIC) and New south Wales (NSW).
We provide a brief guide to polished concrete. Polished Concrete Floors and Benchtops for Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Hobart and Darwin
Polished concrete is perhaps the longest lasting and hardest wearing surface available for floors and benchtops. Polished concrete is almost totally resistant to stains, if very difficult to chip and is waterproof.
The looks and patterns that can be obtained in a polished concrete floor or benchtop are determined by the aggregate used. With new floors this can include other decorative inlays as well.
Polished concrete floors can be either built into new homes or fitted during renovations.
Before installing polished concrete consider:
- setting floor lights into your concrete floor, this can look great in a hallway
- creating formal or abstract patterns in the concrete
- using coloured concrete to enhance the general colour scheme of the project
- extending the concrete floor to outdoor living areas
- installing heating in a new polished concrete floor
Cleaning Polished Concrete ?
Easy just mop with warm soapy water.